Maintenance platform for Beluga XL cargo bay
- Raw extruded aluminum gangway
- Steel frame for moving and fixing in cargo bay
- Overall dimensions: 6.70 x 2.70 x 7.50 m
- 3 platforms levels from 1.60 –3.50 to 5.40 meters height.
- Width platforms: 2.70 meters
- Length platforms: 1st level: 6.60 m –2nd level: 7.50 m – 3th level: 6.00 m
- Aluminum ribbed coating thickness 4.4 mm
- 3 access ladders – usefull width 800 mm – anti-slip ribbed aluminum steps depth 261 mm.
- Foam yellow/black protections on celling strucutres
- Each platform extremity is equipped with sliding draw-out extension. Rubber protection on each external edges
- Sliding guardrails with indexing extremities. Fold-down guardrail on 3th platform
- Guardrail composed with red lacquered handrail (RAL 3000) intermediary rail and baseboard
- 2 lifting arms to set up “hinges” of cargo bay door
- Capacity of load: 6 persons on maintenance platform – 4 per level – 1 per draw-out extension.
- Complies to NF EN 14 122