Mobile platform for underwing access Airbus A320/200
Designed by REEL
Aluminum main structure and steel frame equipped with swivel drawbar for storage position.
- Platform size: 9 036 x 2 500 mm (2 abutting platforms with quick locking system)
- Working platform, 5° sloping – height from 2 500 to 1 700 mm
- Access staircases useful width: 800 mm – anti-slip ribbed aluminum steps – 1st and last steps nosing yellow lacquered RAL 1023.
- Guardrail with handrail and intermediary rail
- Peripheral baseboard 150 mm
- 4 pairs of twin outriggers for immobilization
- 8 swivel wheels without brakes with foot guards Ø 300 mm
- Loading capacity: 4 persons + tools – 500 kg